RECOVERY COACH SESSION GOALS:
* Overcome thoughts of self-injury and active cutting/self-harm
* Shift gears from being a victim to overcomer
* Renew you mind...taking you from despair to empowerment
* Help you discover and clarify your purpose
*Improve Emotional Regulation
*Increase Self Esteem &Self Confidence
* Objective feedback and encouragement provided
*Effective tools given to help with the urge to self harm
RECOVERY COACH SESSION PACKAGE
* One-on-one recovery coaching
* Access to personal e-mail interaction
* Free resources & inspirational book
* Weekly or bi-weekly~ 40 minutes session using
face time, Skype or phone call
* Text messaging
* Prayer (if requested)
* Debra is offering this service for a suggested donation of $40 for each one-on-one session.
Scheduling is subject to available times *
Donations are tax deductible
For over 12 years Debra Cornacchia has been passionately active in being an advocate and recovery coach for teens and young adults struggling with depression and Self Injurious Behavior. She believes that secrets grow in the dark and when brought into the light...YOU can be set free.
Debra has a unique way of sharing her own story and bringing hope, freedom and encouragement. She is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) and has an Advanced Diploma in Biblical Counseling from Light University.
Contact us today and schedule a one-on-one recovery coaching session.
We use phone calls, face time or Skype as platforms to speak with you.
More information is found below. * Contact: 914.393.1904